Business Insurance You Need for Protection
Protect your business. It brings you peace of mind and protects you financially. That’s why you need business insurance no matter how large or small your company is. Offering a wide spectrum of affordable policies that meet your needs and budget, Wilson Insurance Agency can also review your existing policy to make sure it still meets your needs as you grow. We offer it all: general liability, professional liability insurance, product and property insurance, you name it. Because your business is one of the largest investments you will ever make, you need to protect it in the case of theft, vandalism, fire, flooding or other natural disasters. Wilson Insurance Agency should be your first phone call when you need complete coverage that’s affordable and comprehensive. It’s time to grow and nourish your business, and a big part of that is obtaining adequate coverage. Come to Wilson Insurance Agency for business insurance you can trust for protection.
Why You Should Purchase Business Insurance
Bottom line is, you need to protect yourself and your assets as a business owner. It’s just smart practice. We can help you determine how much you need for each type of coverage. Check out the many reasons why you need business insurance:
- Becoming the victim of a lawsuit or liability claim could cause you to go out of business without insurance. All it takes is one disgruntled employee to put you in a very precarious position. Even if you win, the legal fees alone will damage you irreparably.
- The law requires businesses with employees to provide insurance such as workers’ compensation, unemployment and disability.
- Business Owners Insurance compensates you for normal operation expenses (i.e., rent and utilities) that you incur during repairs to fix the damage.
- It lends credibility, as people only want to do business with companies that are licensed, bonded and insured.
- Your employees will be covered in case they get hurt while working for you.
- Many of your contractual obligations require it, such as for facility leases or borrowing money to buy equipment.
Contact Wilson Insurance Agency for Rates on Business Insurance
While we run your quote, feel free to browse additional insurance products offered by your friendly neighborhood insurance agency: