Business Insurance Streator IL Companies Need for Protection
Your business is one of the largest investments you will ever make, aside from your home. So, it’s important to cover yourself in case of theft, vandalism, fire, flooding or other natural disasters. One lawsuit by a customer who falls on your property can put you in bankruptcy court. Protect yourself now with a financial safety net in case the unthinkable happens to your company. Wilson Insurance Agency is your first phone call when you need complete coverage that’s affordable and comprehensive. Opening a business was probably one of the best parts of your professional life. Now you have to grow and nourish it. Part of that is protecting your investment to ensure continued success through business insurance. From general liability and professional liability insurance to product and property insurance, we offer the business insurance Streator IL companies need for protection.
Offering a variety of affordable policies that meet your needs and budget, Wilson Insurance Agency can even go over your existing business insurance policy to make sure it still meets your needs as you grow.
Do You Need Business Insurance?
Well, YES! Just like you need home insurance to protect your house, you need the same and more coverage for your business. Here are some reasons why:
- If you become the victim of a lawsuit or liability claim, this could cause you to go out of business if you didn’t have insurance. All it takes is one disgruntled employee. Even if you win, the legal fees alone can bury you.
- The law requires businesses with employees to provide insurance such as workers’ compensation, unemployment and disability.
- Business Owners Insurance compensates you for normal operation expenses (i.e., rent and utilities) incurred during repairs.
- It gives you credibility. No one wants to do business with a company that’s not licensed, bonded and insured.
- Your employees will be covered in case they get hurt on the job.
- Many of your contractual obligations require it, such as for facility leases or borrowing money to buy equipment.